iMethods is seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst for a 12 month contrat-to-hire position in Jacksonville, FL.
- The Senior Data Warehouse Analyst works with business owners/end users to capture reporting requirements and translating to technical specs for the enterprise data warehouse
- Performs source data model / data analysis, and target EDW data model / data analysis
- Capture business rules and builds physical design document to meet user requirements
- Effectively communicate the functional design to developers and confirm the same with the business analysts team
- Functional testing of reports and ETL data auditing
- Create comprehensive test plans
- Create and execute detailed test cases and maintain test cases
- Serve as a mentor to other team members
- Interact effectively with peers, management, and cross functional teams to address and resolve issues
- The Senior Data Warehouse Analyst will provide user training including creation of training documentation.
Education and Experience:
· 5-7 years of extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of the Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Life Cycle.
- An excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts, theories and best practices – specifically related to Kimball
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing environment, and multi-task
- Possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently in a team environment
- Experience with QA methodologies, analysis, development, and project life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong judgment skills.
- Manual testing experience
- Data Warehouse testing experience
- Experience testing against Oracle
- Strong SQL skills
- Data Warehouse analysis and QC using Oracle SQL.