iMethods is currently seeking a Network Administrator for a full time contract-to-hire position in Jacksonville, FL.
Install, configure, and support the local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system. Maintain network hardware and software. Install and manage the VMware environment. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Perform troubleshooting tasks on systems maintained under the IT Department
Bachelor’s degree is preferred or Associates degree with related experience. Any IT certifications are a plus.
· Candidates must have experience with VMware, any version.
· EMC Storage experience is a plus but not required
· Familiar with MS .Net programming (VB,C#) is a plus
· Maintain our Windows Server environment, which includes dealing with Active Directory setup and issues.
· Maintain Microsoft Exchange environment
· Troubleshoot all Internet access for both local and remote users. This includes working with our Vendor and our Cisco ASA
· Aide in the testing and implementation of new or upgraded applications
· Perform server, network or application maintenance during specified maintenance windows
· Work with customers and vendors to resolve any interface or communication issues
· The position will be required to configure and manage the BackupExec and Veeam Backup Systems.
· Maintain our disaster recovery site.
· Position will participate in the on-call rotation for any issues off normal business hours.
· Troubleshoot any users issues that require technical assistance.
· This position will require travel to our remote locations for various lengths of time.
· Keep documentation on all maintained equipment and processes up to date.