iMethods is currently seeking a Market Managed Services Engineer (MMSE) for a full time contract-to-hire position in Jacksonville, FL.
· Shared operations responsibilities which includes all Support and Data Center operations (dedicated server, co-location, and connectivity), as well as all internal and external network and Internet integration services.
· Product development and management responsibilities in relation to individual skill set.
· Services installation.
· Primary technical on-call resource for hosting services customer base (on a rotating basis as assigned)
· Ongoing training of sales and other personnel
· Recommend services and pricing improvements to the company's current services
· Backup to local teams for technical or other support as necessary
· Maintain a working level of proficiency with all services
· Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· Pre-sales support resource at the local data center, which includes:
o Discovery and definition of customer application requirements
o Design of customer application solutions and preparation of statements of work
o Accurate pricing of complex sales proposals
Required Education & Experience:
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline and/or 2 - 4 years of Business Management experience
· Very strong customer service skills, extremely high attention to detail, aggressive trouble-shooting skills, and strong decision-making is critical to this position
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines.