iMethods is currently seeking an experienced Life70 Developer for contract position in Jacksonville, FL.
The Life 70 Developer is responsible for developing high quality mainframe code revolving around Life and Health insurance administrative functionality. The position requires someone who has positive and proactive attitudes, the ability to successfully address many different efforts simultaneously and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
*** The Life 70 Developer must work on-site in Jacksonville. The work cannot be remote. ***
Required Experience & Skills:
- Life70 general knowledge, z0S , TSO, MVS, ASSEMBLER
- CICS within the Life70 New Business and policy administration subsystems, SCLM.
- Developer can have Life70 counterpart (i.e.; CyberLfe, Life Com, etc. if no hands on Life70.)
- PVCS Tracker, Insurance business background, HP Dialogue, work-flow systems
- Self starting, highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, able to work independently and multitask
- ability to grasp company differences in processing on Life70.
- Candidate should be flexible in the type of assignments taken on and be able to shift priorities as needed.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Willing to work minimal to moderate overtime as production needs dictate.
- Available after hours, within reason, for systems support / questions as needs dictate