iMethods is currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract position in Jacksonville, FL.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for consistently applying the IT project management methodology to deliver business functions as defined by the customer requirements and project specifications for capitalized projects.
· University degree/College Diploma in a business or IT related field and at least 3 years progressive experience managing medium sized projects or at least 5 years progressive experience supporting medium sized projects.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 2+ years IT Project Management specific to OBIEE, JD Edwards, EDI (Sterling Integrator), and or Web Development
· PM Méthodologies: PMI-PMBOK, SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall
· Technical Expertise: Oracle SQL and PL-SQL knowledge, JD Edwards, J2EE, Oracle Business Intelligence, GIS (EDI), .Net, Red Prairie, SAP, Vistex
· Systems Analysis: Should have Knowledge of Business Systems Analysis and should have prior experience as a Systems BA.
· Leadership: Team Builder, Motivator, Coach and Trainer; Self motivated, independent, flexible and resourceful; Creative innovative thinker with strong problem-solving skills; Multi-Task accomplished effectively managing multiple activities of varying complexities; Decisive
· Communications: Excellent communicator/information sharer, interpreter and listener with exceptional interviewing, probing and influencing skills; Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels of executive management
· Interpersonal: Excellent relationship and expectation management; ability to take and give constructive feedback.
· Experience in Distribution industry preferred.